What information we collect
1) Information submitted by user
- Information we collected from users when they participated in our research process;
- Information connected with the personal account. When users register on the site they might be required to enter their personal information including name, e-mail, phone number and other related to our services information or additional data to enhance your account. Site, however, can be visited anonymously.
- We may require personal information for review submitting for our records. This information won’t become public.
- For posted review author may remain anonymous or provide information about his or her name, job title, and company name. In the second case, user consent to make this information publicly available.
Information about others.
Users may provide information about others, for instance, their clients with their consent to share their information with our website. Such information can be used only in the reference check.
2) Information from Third Party
3) Automatically collected data
Why is user’s personal data required during the registration?
Any of the information we ask from users might be used in the following ways:
- To establish user’s account and provide services;
- To provide customized content;
- For administrative and internal business purposes;
- To improve our services;
- To process transactions with user’s consent (we won’t sell, exchange or transfer users’ information without getting their permission on performing this action);
- To contact and send information, welcome/service/promotional messages, updates, permission request, news and other related to service emails.*
*If users would like to unsubscribe from receiving our emails, they can find instruction how to do it at the bottom of each our electronic message.
The website contains third party links
How we share information
We may share information about users according to this agreement:
- User’s profile information and user’s posts are available to other site visitors. This type of information may be displayed in search engine results.
- We may post users reviews and testimonials which are on the open Internet and relates to our website or service providers we cover including author’s name, job title, and company.
- We may users’ Personal Information of Automatically Collected Information with third - parties that provide services for us, which may include customer service, survey providers, analytics, marketing, and fraud prevention. These third parties may process information only as it is required to perform their functions and not for any other purpose.
- We may share users’ information in connection with significant corporate events, such as a merger, dissolution, liquidation, bankruptcy, reorganization and others.
- We may share users’ information with their consent.
- We may share the information when it is necessary to perform our functionality and features according to our services.
- We make every effort to preserve user privacy but when it is required by law to investigate, prevent or take actions we may need to disclose personal information with a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary.
Online Analytics Providers
To improve user experience and better understand site visitors we may use third-party analytics, which we mentioned in the “Automatically collected data” section above. The information collected by this technology can be disclosed only to these service provider.
Advertising Technology Providers
Data about users activity on the website may be collected by advertising technology providers to deliver a customized advertising.
DNT or Do Not Track is a privacy preferences that can be set in certain web browsers to inform websites that user doesn’t want his or her information to be collected by our website and online services. However, as far as the Internet industry is still unifying an approach to responding to DNT, we do not recognize DNT signals.
Access, Correction, Deletion
Every user has a right to access, correct and delete user profile information. The user should note that if the information was copied by other site visitors, the user is not able to access, correct or delete this copied and exported data because it is out of our control. The user also should note that if he or she submitted a review and it was approved and posted by a moderator, it can not be edited or removed. We keep your information as it is needed. For instance, if it is required for our legal obligations, dispute resolve, fraud preventing or as part of our website data backup process.
We implement numerous technical, administrative and physical safeguarding technologies and procedures to protect users’ information stored in our systems. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to your personal customer information.
Our website is in compliance with the requirements of Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act we do not collect any information from children under 13 years of age. Our services are directed for use by people who are older than 13. If we become aware that user’s information was collected from a person under 13 years of age, we delete this information and remove person’s account as soon as possible.
California Privacy Rights
We value users’ privacy and do not distribute users’ information to third parties for their direct marketing purpose without users’ consent.